Kent State University Global Scholarships in the US, 2020 is open for International Students. In this Scholarship, applicants are allowed to study a Bachelor level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Kent State University.
CHECK ALSO: Presidents-phd-scholarships-2019-at Imperial College London.
University: Kent State University.
Deadline: October 1, 2019.
Subjects: All Subjects available at Kent State University.
Funding: Partial Funding / Limited support.
Degree Level: Bachelors
Scholarship Benefits: $4,000 per year.
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: A student qualifies as an incoming international student
All aspiring Students are expected to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll in full time at Kent State University.
Residence or students from the united states are not eligible for the Global Scholarship, This Scholarship is meant only for those students attending the Kent campus are eligible to receive the Global Scholarship.
All the Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship upon admission to Kent State University.
Here are five steps for international students to study in a university or college in the U.S
CHECK ALSO: United States of America Embassy Scholarship Award for International Student 2019
- Research Your Options; The first step to the undergraduate study in the United States is researching your options to find a college or university that best fits your career and wants.
- Finance Your Studies; Annually International students receive significant amounts of financial assistance to aid them in their studies.
- We have already provided a list of undergraduate scholarships in the USA for international students.
- Application for U.S. study is a task that requires you to take your time and concentration as each application is different and requires collection, recommendations, writing essays, and routing the results of required standard examinations.
- Plan yourself well to give this step(s) the time it deserves for a successful result and application.
- Apply for your visa;
- Before you can be able to apply for a student visa, you must first be accepted by a U.S. institution of higher education that has been certified by the SEVP.
All the Pieces of information pertaining to visas and travel will be found on the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs website and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Study in the States.
Prepare for departure;
Key components to this final step include making your travel arrangements, attending a pre-departure orientation at your local Education USA center or online, gathering pre-departure materials and documents for arrival, as well as reporting early to your school and equally attending orientations.
Please use the Social Media button below and share it with your friends, Thank you...
Visit the official websites here for more details