The University of Melbourne in Australia is now offering Graduate Scholarships to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University. Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.
CHECK ALSO: Sir-Geoffrey-Yeend-honours-scholarships, Australian National University in Australia, 2019.
About Scholarship Provider:
The University of Melbourne has been a public-spirited institution that making concrete contributions to society in research, learning, teaching, and other engagements.
The Citadel established in 1853 has been over the years ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 33 in the world.
All applicants must have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honors degree at an Australian university as at the time of application with a minimum result of first class honors.
The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974, this code must be used so that your results can be reported to us. Some faculties in the university may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Degree Level: Scholarship programs are available to pursue graduate degree programs.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Agriculture, animal science, food science, veterinary science; Architecture, building, and planning; Commerce, economics and management; Computing and Information; Education, teaching and training; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology; Sciences and mathematics.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship program provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course in the university.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarship slots are available for application.
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship program is only open for citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, you must:
• Be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
• Have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree/honors
• Be starting study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
• Not be a recipient of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
• Not have received any other scholarship program provided by the Australian Government in the past 2 years
CHECK ALSO: The-global-scholarships-offered-by-kent State University in the US, 2020.
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
• Any Master degree by coursework offered by the University of Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne School of Design and University of Melbourne Scho
• Master of Science in BioSciences, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, Chemistry and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture, Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the University of Melbourne Faculty of Science.
• Master of Teaching offered by the University of Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
• Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the University of Melbourne Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
• Graduate Certificate in Public Administration offered by the University of Melbourne School of Government.
• Law Masters offered by the University of Melbourne Law School
Application Procedure: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Please Use the Social Media button of your choice below and share it with your friends... Thank you
Visit the Official website here for more details